It is an agreement where all signing parties undertake to keep the secrecy of the information they are sharing.
REASONS TO SIGN IT
One of the parties wishes certain information to be kept secret for as long as the relationship lasts or even after it is terminated.
- Commercial information, such as know-how, secrets, specifications or design details of a product that is to be launched in the future, a brand or logo that we intend to register, financial or accounting information, etc.
- The confidentiality of sensitive personal data and information.
- Industrial, scientific, technical or technological information.
IT IS NOT MANDATORY
Infografía Cambio Climático Medio Ambiente Verde Con Líneas
However, it is always beneficial to sign an NDA.
ALTHOUGH IT IS SIGNED BY THE COMPANY
Its content and obligations apply to all company personnel.
CONTENT OF THE NDA
- Identification of signing parties.
- Matters subject to the obligation to observe confidentiality.
- Rights and obligations of each party.
- Term of the agreement.
- Date and place of signature.
- Legal and financial consequences in case of failing to comply.
- Measures for resolution of any disputes.
EXAMPLE OF AN NDA